Welcome to our website!
The Summer 2013 issue of the Central PA Holistic Health Networker is the last one to be published by Carol Vracarich. Check the website this summer for any new developments.
Some of our 2013 Summer Issue Highlights include:
- Swan Song
- Selu: Cherokee Corn Mother
- A More Beautiful World at PASA Conference
- Change: It’s Here! The Time is Now
- Misconceptions About Aromatherapy
- Amazing Coconut Oil Health Effects
- We Go Back to School to Learn About Genetic Engineering
- YOGA: Butterfly Pose to Open Hips & Low Back
- Summer Skin Care
- The Wonderful Benefits of Lacto-Fermented Food
- Living on Little Buffalo Ridge: Summer
- Our Cover Painting
- Milestones: 15 Year Advertisers 1998-2013
- Right to Know If It’s GMO: Letter to PA Senators
- Secrets in the Fields: The Science & Mysticism of
Crop Circles Book Review
- What is Holistic Health? 1998 Reprint
To find out more details about this issue, click here. Or to read about some of our past issues, click here.