About the Networker
Now in its 15th year of publication, Central Pennsylvania Holistic Health Networker was established to help publicize the work of a growing number of holistic health practitioners and businesses in the area and to provide information about holistic lifestyle to the general public.
- Published quarterly in February, May, August and November featuring the many pathways to healthy living, environmental awareness and spiritual consciousness.
- Available FREE at over 200 locations and by paid subscription.
- Highlights more than 125 holistic practitioners and businesses from throughout the extensive central region of Pennsylvania.
- Promotes original articles, poetry and art.
- Learn about nutrition, integrative and alternative medicine, environmental health issues, natural and sustainable living, raising healthy children, spiritual life, holistic travel and so much more! Click here to see a list of recent articles.
- Stay in-the-know about important challenges to holistic living from government, big business, the environment and more.
- Find holistic practitioners and businesses through the extensive Directory of Resources for Holistic Living.
- Find out where to go for classes and special events through the Calendar of Events.
- Enjoy inspirational poetry, art and humor.
Want to learn more about the Publisher/Editor's philosophy? Click here.